Future Technologies that Will Change the World Post Pandemic
The COVID-19 pandemic has turned into a disastrous event. Due to devastating Coronavirus disease, the world is battling health and economic pandemic, resulting in the loss of trillions of dollars of revenue. The abrupt halt of international flights and services has impacted businesses across various sectors. The company is felting the impact of coronavirus all across the world. The2020 is the most daunting year for entrepreneurs, start-ups, and so on. Where the world is at a halt now, industries came to rest; innovations are accelerating pace, rendering extinct of outdated and traditional approaches and reinventing the way the companies work. At the initial stage of the crisis survival, stabilizing business, cost-cutting was the foremost goal. But as we are heading for, now we need to get ready for the post-pandemic world. We need to re-establish our workforce and leverage newer opportunities. Technologies and innovations will be the supreme tool to leverage new emerging opportunities and recover from COVID-19.
What would you think when discussed about futuristic technology? What will be the technologies that will storm the world by 2030? How is technology changing the world today? Many experts struggle to answer, but only a few get it right. Several technologies are emerging in the upcoming decade that will profoundly influence our daily lives—seeing what’s happening in the laboratories, companies, universities these days. We can have a glimpse of how life in the future the world would look at the end of the decade.
Future Technology Ideas
Here is the list of some of the most innovative, promising, and latest technologies in the world that will surely change the world in the future:
- Artificial Intelligence: Artificial intelligence isn’t the topic of future technology. It has been consistently present and primarily focused by start-ups over the last ten years. The first machine with Artificial intelligence was Blue deep, a supercomputer developed by IBM, which even beat chess champion Garry Kasparov, in 1997. AI is just stimulation of human-like intelligence in machines programmed to think like humans and ever mimic their actions. Now it is becoming a major business disruptor. It accelerates the functioning, enhances operational efficiency, and even reduces human errors.
- Internet of Things: Where AI helps businesses to feel its data, IoT helps capture, share, and deliver data from a plethora of interconnected devices. Internet of things is the concept of connecting a device to the internet and several other connected devices. It’s a giant hub of interrelated computing, mechanical and digital devices, objects with a unique identifier and can share data with over network.
- Cybersecurity: The COVID-19 pandemic has paved the way for a digital revolution. As professionals around the world are following remote work culture, data security has become the prime concern. The increase in remote working has made cybersecurity a topmost priority in the COVID-19 as the connections to confidential and sensitive data are increasing so as to the targets for perpetrators. Cybersecurity is the practice of protecting computers, electronic devices, mobiles from the malicious attacks.
- Big Data: In the age of the digital era, big data is the new black gold. The collection of a large set of data, a massive set of data, whether structured or unstructured, is referred to as big data. The everyday business produces a large set of data through email, social media posts, marketing campaigns, etc. These data set are the sources of big data. We must be able to navigate such a large source of data. Thus, big data is the ability to process such massive sets of data using more and more computing means. These big data are the sources of interest in many sectors like HR, tourism, etc.
- 5G Network: Remote working needs network stability, high-speed data connectivity. Its where we need next-generation cellular technology of the future. 5G network has multiple advantages over 4g. Such as wider coverage, better bandwidth, speed, and lower latency. 5G Network technology has the potential to change the world as it will improve the functionality of self-driving cars, VR/AR, smart cities, and human to machine interactions. The 5g mobile service is expected to be implemented by 2030. But 2020 is the start of deployment of 5G networks. 5G mobile service will act as a stimulant for the adoption of today’s groundbreaking technologies. If you want to discuss a topic related to cybersecurity with your management then you need apt graphics. Click here to Find out industries best Cyber Security PowerPoint templates.
- LI-FI- High-speed data transfer is prominent in today’s digital world. LI-FI has been experimental over the last few years, and it has some interesting potential over uber-fast data transfer speed. Li-Fi uses light to transmit data rather than radio waves, which makes it capable of transferring data at a higher speed with less prone to interference. If Li-Fi takes off, it would surely be much cheaper then Wi-Fi.
- Nanobots That Will Check Health: COVID-19 has diverged world attention towards improvements in health infrastructure. According to predications, the next world war will be a biological war. Many robotic technologies are being employed and are still being developed to monitor our health. One such is Nanobots, a tiny microscopic bot that can theoretically be deployed to scan and monitor our insides and hunt for health diseases. Nanobots can be used to repair damaged organs, and delicate carry out surgeries that will eliminate the need for traditional invasive surgeries.
The crisis and transition to a newer world open gateways for many business opportunities. While customers demand is changing, spending habits, remote working culture, the world would never look like before. Just venturing into new business areas won’t be enough for success. In contrast, it’s important to focus on managing business this crisis; it’s now equally important to plan. Learn and understand newer innovation and analyze how it could be beneficial for your business, list out new technology in the world, get to the bottom of it, listen to your customers, forge into newer partnerships and do anything that can exponentially increase that chances of expanding your business post-crisis. You need to acknowledge how technology changing the world.